Makes about 12 normal sized muffins/cupcakes
3 scoops of protein powder
1 tsp baking powder
1 cup (Quinoa/Oat) Flour
1 tablespoon brown sugar or any sweetener (optional)
coconut oil or cooking spray
- Turn oven on at 300 degrees.
- Mix bananas, eggs, flour, baking powder, sugar and protein powder in a blender.
- Grease the pan and add the mixture.
- Top with walnuts. You can add as much as you like.
- Place in oven between 20-30 mins. Based on the thickness of the pan, check the cupcakes with either a toothpick or knife. It should come out clear.
- Cool. and eat!
** You can also use chocolate protein or use chocolate chips instead of walnuts or in addition to.